Senior Lecturer (October 2019 – Present), School of Business, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB), Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Preparing course outlines, course calendars and lesson plans; conducting theoretical and tutorial classes for undergraduate students.
- Providing proper academic and professional advising or counseling to designated advisees and to students in any of his courses.
- Preparing and marking student assignments, essays, exams and encouraging students to use one-on-one feedback to gain conceptual understanding.
- Planning and executing classroom-based experiential learning exercises, including but not limited to: role-playing, games, case studies, presentations and various types of group work.
- Conducting research, not only for pure academic purposes but also for developing ingenious teaching approaches and teaching materials to enthuse students.
Assistant Dean & Lecturer (August 2016 – September 2019), BRAC Business School, BRAC University, 66 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
- Undertaking Finance courses at undergraduate level. Providing thorough advice to students regarding academic aspects and professional development. Supervising students’ research activities. Carrying out administrative tasks related to department, such as annual report compilation, undergraduate admission, internship coordination.
Adjunct Faculty (January 2016 – July 2016), BRAC Business School, BRAC University, 66 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
- Undertaking Finance courses at undergraduate level. Providing thorough advice to students regarding academic aspects and professional development.
Adjunct Faculty (May 2016 – July 2016), Department of Civil Engineering (CE), Presidency University, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212
- Delivering lectures and designing course materials at undergraduate level for civil engineering students. Encouraging students to develop operational research and statistical skills for real projects via tutorial work.