Lecturer (October 2019 – Present), School of Business,
University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB), Dhaka, Bangladesh
Lecture planning, preparation and research.
Preparing course material, assignments and exam questions.
Assessing students’ work and providing one-on-one feedback on academic performance where necessary.
Attending departmental and faculty meetings with other staff members.
Engaging in administrative responsibilities as assigned by the university.
Advising and counseling students to ensure academic excellence.
Business Analyst (September 2017- September 2019), IPDC Finance Limited, 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Coordinating implementation of Temenos T24 Core Banking System as a core team member.
- Conducting system testing for Digital Supply Chain Financing platform powered by Blockchain.
- Supervising implementation of Consumer White Good Financing.
- Ensuring smooth operation of Human Resource Information System.
Ensuring seamless data migration and data security.
- Analyzing requirements for system implementation.
- Assessing security risk for implementing new application software.
- Drafting IT policies for internal organizational processes.
Adjunct Faculty (October 2018- February 2019), Business Administration Department, University of Asia Pacific, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Undertaking Mathematics in Decision Making course for MBA program, providing course material, delivering class lectures, marking assignments and exam scripts, supervising students’ academic performance.